BIOFACH – 2016 Nüremberg (Germany)
“Key Theme: Organic 3.0 – Acting for more Organic!” is the discussion on the organic sector of the future and stands for credible and sustainable concepts which are ground-breaking in the re-structuring of the global agriculture and food industry. www.biofach.de/en
Meeting place of the organic sector
The world’s leading trade fair for organic food, combined with VIVANESS, the international trade fair for natural personal care, is an important business event, an emotional event for the sector, and both a get-together and an opportunity for positioning. Not for nothing is the exhibition duo the annual platform for:
- Network: Nowhere else do all the customers, suppliers, partners and potential new customers meet personally in a comparable way.
- Market: This is where supply meets demand – for both visitors and the exhibiting companies. Manufacturers present their company and products to the whole community and observe and analyse the market and position themselves for the competition at the same time.
- PR: BIOFACH is used for imagebuilding by manufacturers and traders and all the stakeholders involved. With over 1,000 media representatives from 36 countries and extensive media reporting, the exhibition duo offers a powerful PR platform.
- Knowledge: The BIOFACH congress provides extensive information about the organic sector. 7,048 congress participants sourced information at 116 individual events in 2015. The VIVANESS congress informs about current developments in the natural cosmetics sector.
- Politics: Every year, the exhibition duo gathers representatives from politics, associations, NGOs, VIPs and other opinion formers and figures of public interest. Here the organic stakeholders discuss matters concerning the future of the market and use this joint platform for shaping the future.