XVI National Conference National Council for Science and the Environment – Washington (USA)
The Food-Energy-Water Nexus foodenergywaternexus.org
The conference will be an amazing opportunity to immerse yourself in this emerging field field of practice with 1,200 other leaders in science, technology, government, business, civil society, and education to create strategies and initiatives that transform ideas into action.
• Learn what others are doing and about new initiatives and funding opportunities.
• Share your ideas and work.
• Network with others from the research, policy, conservation, business, government, and international communities.
• Discover new partnerships, funding opportunities, and ways to be more impactful.
• France Cordova, Director, National Science Foundation
• Daniel Barber, Executive Chef, Blue Hill Farm
• Simran Sethi, Author, Bread, Wine, Chocolate: The Slow Loss of Foods We Love
• Tom Vilsack, Secretary, U.S. Department of Agriculture*
• Jonathan Foley, President, California Academy of Sciences*
• Ken Powell, CEO, General Mills*
• Rajiv Shah, Distinguished Fellow, Georgetown University School of Foreign Service*
• The Honorable Ernest Moniz, Secretary, U.S. Department of Energy*
• Rita Colwell, Distinguished Professor, University of Maryland and Former Director, NSF
• Veerabhadran “Ram” Ramanathan, Scripps Institution of Oceanography